Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Simplicity


I am a big believer in simple things. Details are also important to me.

Shown here:

Pretty patchwork, "Red strapless sashs dress" -- an exclusive release from FLRN DESIGN  for the Boho Culture Fair (only ten days away!)

.::WoW Skins::. Dalila Skin, a gift at the Boho Culture Fair.




One of my personal favorite finds from the Falling Leaves Hunt is this darling furnished  shack (those of us who have lived for a time in the Bayou use the term with reverence, not disdain) from ~ by Nacht ~.  The shop is not far from where my own "shack" sat for half a year. It was good to visit again and I see some changes via the map that I need to check out.  The 109 prim furnished and linked home shown here is cozy with lovely detailing like a real antique door knob and a lovely mesh stove.

Even if you don't need a small house, the decor items come separately. I plan to sprinkle those around my sets; very pretty. And there is an unfurnished version of the house also, if you already have furnishings you love.


Poses by: STATUS from the 2 year anniversary gift

Comments

Popular Posts