Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Runway Perfect 3 - Take Four


The last quarter of the Runway Perfect 3 Hunt went quickly as there were many drop outs and some landmarks (old I am guessing) that went to residential areas rather than stores. I stayed calm, refused to swear *wink* and made it through. 


My perseverance was rewarded at Purple Moon where I found this fantastic dress. I am not sure what style it might be called; to me it is "super sexy corporate", the boss every guy would like to have *wink*.  A long, long slit down the front would no doubt have them following orders willingly. The detailing is superb. The bracelets that I found earlier in the hunt at SEQUOIASTYLE go very nicely.

My Cuchi-Cuchi hair with hud-tinted band is a just out release from Vanity Hair.



Poses by: aDORKable and *PosESioN* (hunt pose)

Comments

Poulet said…
Love the styling! very beautiful thank you!

Popular Posts