Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Fall Gardening


Gardening is a great love of mine. October is clean up, plant for Spring and say goodbye to digging in the dirt month -- at least in my corner of the world. So when I had an opportunity to add a new area to Peaceful Valley, it made sense to include a garden. I made my own raised beds and added some roses from a hunt awhile back as well as the gardening hutch from Cheeky Pea which I never had the prims to use before. (5000 left - of my!)

I spent a fair amount of time at the Marketplace looking for items I wanted to add the garden. Along the way -----


I found this watering can and pose set, a gift from MODEL POSES. Now I can't say that all the poses work that well and they don't look much like the photos in the ad, but --- they are free and if you need a watering can garden pose, I am guessing you can find one that works for you.

My tunic tank is one of four available on a new Gourd Hunt at VAUGHAN’S :: house of curiosities. I am going to be honest here, I actually went over hoping that the prize object would be a copy (in that you get the gourd and open it) rather than contents. That was not the case (cute gourds), but the store is charming with all sorts of interesting and odd things AND the tops are nice too. So head on over and take a look. There is a premium animal maker next door with almost every animal you can name should you be in the market.

My hair is a new release from EMO-tions, MALAIKA. The head wrap is texture change and comes with many ethnic patterned choices.


Lastly if you are in need of some nice looking pumpkins and squash, I made these today and put out a copy as a dollarbie at my shop. 6 prims in the set, they are right at the landing point for viewing.  They mix in easily with other Fall decor.

Poses by: Vista Animations and Model Poses

Comments

Popular Posts