Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Chained


Before anyone does the "oh my" thing, I actually have on a body suit that happily comes with this set *wink*. All that shine isn't my toned skin!

Chandra has been working hard on these chains for some time. Happily they are out and quite impressive. They are rigged mesh so they move beautifully and  unrealistically with your body. Well, chains "might" move with your body -- I have no personal experience in that regard.

The release is called ChainedLust and there are various metal textures available. I chose rough metal as it seemed fitting for the MOSP dungeon. Find this set (which you can of course wear without the body suit if that is more to your liking) at !deviousMind.

My hair is a new release that from EMO-tions, premiering today -- NADINE.

Skin: Akeruka Manuela Tan MK4

Poses by: Pffiou! (very old)

Comments

Chandra said…
OH MY, Chic!! ;D
glad I didn't make you a sim-offender in your own sim ;)

very pretty - and I am totally excited you set up the perfect picture location for it too :D so much love this place. Will need to do some more pics in it!

Popular Posts