Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Monday Meme

I forgot it was Monday until I was wandering through the feed and found a mention. Yeah!

  1. Which was the last sim you visited? (Other than your home) Demondrille where I was taking down a hunt prize and putting it in the $10 area :D. Before THAT I actually went to several LEA AIR sims (much more impressive but trying to be honest).
  2. Does your avatar look like the real you? Not even close. 
  3. Do you wear underwear/panties underneath your clothing when out and about on the grid? Very seldom. With mesh I have a tendency to a bit more but normally I am wearing pants so not a big issue. I seldom wear those short short dress where you actually NEED panties.
  4. If you won a million linden dollars, what would be the first thing you buy inworld? Probably another sim ( I don't actually OWN mine except on paper) to create a new environment in. 
  5. Have you ever bought something in SL and then realized afterwards that you had already owned it from before? I can't remember doing this. I buy so little. I have uploaded a texture for a build twice, forgetting that I had already uploaded. That's as close as I can get.
  6. Have you ever done anything in Second Life that would be considered illegal in real life? No. Very boring and rule following in both worlds. Sigh.
  7. If you could go out on a date with any other avatar, who would it be? Maybe Marcus Inkpen as I truly enjoy his work.
  8. Who, in your opinion, was the greatest avatar to ever slive? No clue or opinion. I am not much for measuring folks against each other. 
  9. What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done inworld? Maybe not paying attention and walking on top of two folks who called me a noob (naturally) when I was not. Oh my!
  10. If your avatar had a mind of its own, what do you think it would say to you? "You really need to get out and play more, girl!"

Comments

I think we're going to have to take you out on a girls night one night and corrupt you. I could use some corrupting myself. :D

Popular Posts