Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

SL10B Sneak Peak


SL10B opens on the 16th. With lots to see and do you will definitely want to journey over. I have been doing some early exploring and wanted to share a bit. This is the MOSP plot, as far away from the center of things that you can get -- but there is a nice water view and I appreciate that. While much of the event centers around who can build the biggest and most noticeable edifice, I went for minimalism with a simple park and some gifts.  Pick up a multi-scene photo frame with owner controls for timing and on off as well as some film huds.

The MOSP plot will also be part of the The Long Walk: Led by David Abbot which features even more goodies to find -- and let's be honest, it won't be too difficult to find them in this park!


There are pods you can ride in again this year. Flying hasn't been that good lately with that going off into the ether happening often, so running or the pods may be your best bet. I have lots to show you over the coming days, so you'll have a lay of the land and some spots to visit if you choose. There are gifts too of course and we all like those.

My top which you will see throughout these posts as the photos were all taken in a couple of days is a new release from Ducknipple, the Apple Tank. I added an undershirt as while very cute (and color change) it is a bit too revealing for my personal tastes. My hair is an older group gift from EMO-tions.

Pose by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts