Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Contrasts


I am more of a hard edged gal -- design wise anyway. I like boldness and contrasts -- even with my morning tea.

In this photo --

*The new Barrel Stool and Tables (two other colors and a short backless stool can be had as well) from Trompe Loeil at COLLABOR88.
* Grunge artwork from CIRCA for The Thrift Shop in June.
* SLC Mesh Dress Stella in green (many colors available)


I journeyed back over to the great free hair event (see Sunday's post) in the late night hours and picked up a few more hairs. Still crashing continuously for some reason (unusual for me), but it was fun to go and know that I had been there.  All gone now. History.

This is one of my favorite hairs. Earrings from Bliensen + MaiTai (Fugen)

Skin: Akeruka Manuela Tan MK4

Poses by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts