Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Very Berry


Ducknipple has released new skirts and shoes. Now two of the skirts are very very tiny *grin* but this one, also on the tiny side, was just too cute to pass up. Tons of colors to choose from via hud and a darling little built in belt for accent. Look for "Kyra".

Searching for a top to go with this faced me with the hard truth; it is once again time for an inventory purge. Even though I had another (count that as numba five) database loss a month or so ago, my carefully whittled down count of 15,000 is up past 31,000. Now I have a lot of stuff. I wear a lot of hats. Builder, blogger, designer, filmmaker -- all come with their baggage (literally). But I have some really old and outdated items in my inventory that really don't need to be there. So -- housecleaning is on my list.


StoraxTree has lots of new releases and sales coming up. The easiest way to find the bargains is to visit the main shop and see the ads. Here I have picked out a couple of outfit coordinating items to show you. The Native African Abstracts 3 Set (linked, no mod but with a resize script)  will be a PURE CONTAGION item at the sales room SOON (not out yet).  The Antique Forest Flower Elegant Shelf will be out for 55L Thursday.

These rigged mesh Summer Heels are another release from Ducknipple. They come in three sizes for a good fit. The hud let's you change shoe color, nail color and skin.

Click for a full sized photo

My top is antique :D
Skin: Akeruka Manuela Tan MK4
Hair: EMO-tions Naomi

Poses by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts