Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Neutrals: Spring to Fall


I love color, but sometimes neutrals better fit the mood. Lemania's retiring dollarbie (Cruella) may be in the beige to brown palette, but it certainly isn't boring. It comes with a bold leopard print top and print pants in a coordinating pattern. a nice prim belt spans the two lively separates. Best of all, it gave me a backdrop so to speak to try out some of my new accessories in -- you guessed it -- neutrals.


Both my armwarmers and scarf hale from Maitreya. I had fun with the seven different ways to wear the scarf, and decided short was best this time around. My very cute boots in a great taupe color are from Pretties by JB. My beret is an oldie from MG Fashion. Put them together and you have a stylishly fun outfit that can span several seasons up there in the crisp mountain air.

If you miss Cruella at the main shop, it will be in the changing room for the next week.

Poses by Pretzel Poses.

Comments

Popular Posts