Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Diesel Works - Dante

click photo for a large high rez version

My friend Charlie really loves dressing in vintage clothing and costumes. He wears jeans too of course, but give him an excuse to get into some historical or fantasy garb and he is there. I needed some vendor shots with a guy for one of my shops, so he was the first person I called. And naturally he had a perfect outfit :D.


Diesel Works just released a new set of poses for guys so I was anxious to try them out. And are they ever great. I have to admit I hopped on the pose stand myself. Well I had to do something while I waited for Charlie to arrive!  Some of the poses work for gals, but in general I think they are best for the male members of our society. That's a good thing; the guys frequently get left out.

The set comes with a filled pose stand (a very stylish one) so it is a great addition to a photography studio. The stands are very natural and the body weight is centered well giving them a realistic feel. I think these are some of the best poses to date from Diesel Works. Be sure and stop by and try them out. Not all poses work on all avatar bodies, so jump on the demo stand and strut your stuff. You have an excuse. You are NOT just being vain.

Style Notes:


Charlie is wearing:

Hair: Find Ash : LE.LOOK! l'homme - Jet Spike - limited men's hair
Skin: -Belleza- Thomas V2 Med Release Group gift
Outfit: Prim and Pixel Paradise Belladonald Ensemble for Men (not new but likely still available)
Shoes: Lazy Places [LP] Jax Boots
Accessories: Steamy Victoria Steampunk Glasses- Gunmetal and Opal

Poses: Diesel Works - Dante pose set (review copy).




Comments

Popular Posts