Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Scream


Exploring on a whim, I found a new sim called Madpea 2. This is the home of the Madpea Circus. The about land tab gives this information:
A compelling story of ancient beasts and an adventure of a lifetime awaits to be discovered below the abandoned circus. The eerie islands are the home for immersive and interactive games, puzzles, mysteries and monthly hunts with prizes.

When I arrived last eve there appeared to be a hunt starting today. I found several inactive hunt items during my explorations. Today those easy to find items are gone to be replaced by classier looking but much harder to spot icons. For you real hunters, this looks like a challenge. It is a game more than a hunt. The hud costs 100 lindens. There is a mystery to solve and I found a "walkthrough" movie in one of the buildings. Does that go to this month's hunt?  A good question.

click on photos to enlarge



I do know that there is plenty to explore. I didn't find the entrance to the underground, so who knows what wonders I missed.

There is a central TP board inside the circus tent. Once you get into the environs however, there is no easy way to return to the central hub. At least, I didn't find one. So walking and flying works.

Many activities cost lindens or the money of the island which you can purchase for linden. There are games of chance with winnings as well as more occult activities like tarot.







Whether you go for the adventure, the games, the hunt or simply to explore, this is an exciting place. It is different and challenging. There are paths, but many of the buildings and vantage points are on their own mountaintop or platform. Getting there is part of the challenge, definitely.

Drama abounds and if you turn your Windlight to an unearthly setting you can imagine you are in a storybook -- or perhaps a horror novel :D.





My very unusual skin, complete with evidence markers is the current lucky chair prize at SKIN DEEP. My top is from the MM board at the same (adjoining) shop :Little Pricks:.  Thanks to Terri and this post I took a quick trip over to the shop. I was mostly interested in the tree which while lovely, turned out to have way too many prims for my current situation. I did slap that Midnight Board though and when the chair letter rezzed, it was a "C". Yeah!  While this is not my normal garb, I do like to take walks on the wilder side now and then. The shop is filled with lots of well design alt fashion (not for your ALT, but of the alternative style) *wink*.

Style notes:

Hair: .:[ Tiny Bird ]:. Kissy Kissy - Stein Silver tinted darker
Skin: [Skin Deep] Crime Scene LC Skin
Clothing: :Little Pricks: The Screamer Tube Tank-Blue; !deviousminds - MmeChatouille satinPanties and pasties; E! Eclectic Fishnet Leggings (Black)
Shoes: BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather
Accessories: KOSH- the third eye necklace


Poses by LAP and Vago

Comments

Nissa Nightfire said…
terrific pictures! i especially like the first one~

Popular Posts