Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Show Me Your Best Shot



click to enlarge the photo

Perhaps the very best part of going last (or maybe not) in a blogger's line, is that the big wide world of  your audience knows the design. If you spend any time on the fashion feeds, you recognize this as part of the Empress set from Agnes Finney and My Precious.

I know that YOU know about it *wink*, but it is difficult to pass up so much drama and so many possibilities. My job, as I define it, is to show the design in a slightly new light. This is my favorite shot taken at White Taj. And if you are a photographer you know what a challenge The Tajas can be. So much beauty, but .... difficulties abound.

I left off the skirt, added my own gloves and some futuristic hair.

I am woman.
I am the future.



Style Notes:

Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 5/bl) dec VIP gift
Hair: Exxess SCORPIO blonde 1
Outfit: My Precious - Empress (review copy); !deviousMinds Moulin Rouge Sequins Gloves **GOLD**
Shoes: BAX Prestige off white 2010



Pose by Vain.

Comments

Miss Susa´s SL said…
Great shot :) a good poem can never be sayd too often - so no worries ;-)
Great Picture :)
Dudda
Chandra said…
perfect picture, as usual :-D Love the mood in this!

Popular Posts