Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Black and Blue Fair


The Black and Blue Fair opens June 4th. And while bloggers cannot show you items from the fair, we can publicize it. Since I am uber (a word I became acquainted with from Momo's blog) enthused about this venue, I of course wanted to talk about it again.

None of the items shown here are from the fair. I simply put together a very striking and eclectic black and blue outfit to show you the spirit of the fair.

While my styling consists solely of black and blue items, not all the new offerings in the fair will be black and blue. At the moment those items do predominate, but there are so many more designs to come, it is difficult to say what the final mix will be.

It is so fun to visit and see the area take shape. I haven't been this enthused since the Accessories Fair. When I joined there were less than a hundred designers involved, and the list has grown -- a lot. Many names I recognize and you will too. Others are new to me which is very exciting. The vendor photos all show quality items be they clothing, jewelry, skins, poses or furnishings. This is definitely going to be the place to be.

As a side note, I chose my necklace purposefully. It is magnifying glass. I also noted that the official fair postings at Trash Fash have the Black and Blue posts tagged under HUNTS. While this is not a hunt (at least I have heard no mention of that activity), it will be much like wandering in my grandmother's attic. So much to see and many items smallish. So you will need to take your time and explore to find all the wonderful new things that will be revealed on the 4th of June.



Style notes:

Hair: Alli&Ali Angela Hair Black/Blue (gift)
Skin: GeEs Design - Skin - Marlin Drow - 04 (old review copy); Amacci Real Eyes - ocean blue
Clothing: Hyper Culture - Black Lace Collection - Signora 2 (review copy); spork Cosmo gloves (NLA)
Accessories: *ICED* SL Discovery Gift - Womens - Magnifying Glass Necklace

Pose by LAP from Jazz Hands.

Comments

Popular Posts