Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Visit to Ode


A long time ago I ran into a very nice man who told me about Ode. "It's beautiful and you can rez there", he said. Both were true. I have taken dozens of photos at Ode and met a few interesting people there. You are seldom alone in the flowers; it is a popular place.

So when I received a notecard from Elizabeth Tinsley (jeweler) asking to pass along a rental opportunity, I was happy to do so. She sent along this lovely necklace and earring set. A circlet was also included. I would have mentioned the news without the bonus, but it was welcomed certainly.

Instead of reprinting the whole notecard which I've already seen on the feeds, I want to insert the About Land info for Ode.

Veiled in a dream, Love steals a kiss beneath a sea of dancing stars, while butterflies romance the flowers waiting for a wish to fall. A place to wander or be still. To catch a whimsy or chat with other wanderers for the pure enjoyment of it.

That pretty much says it all. If you are interested in joining a creative community in a soon to be newly revitalized Ode, contact Elizabeth Tinsley, with any inquiries by either IM, notecard, or email (tinsley.elizabeth@gmail.com).


My dress is Fairy Princess  by Agnes Finney.

Comments

Popular Posts