Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Jardin Secret


Adventures come at the most surprising times.

I was bored yesterday. The SL Summer doldrums seem to be upon us --  at least in my corner of the virtual world. More RL activities will be taking over as the sunshine comes out of hibernation. I remembered a post by Nissa last week or maybe the week before talking about 25 Linden Tuesday. I hadn't been in many months and it was Tuesday, so off I went to see where window shopping might lead. The blog didn't have any vendors listed so I started TPing around to see if I could find a list at one of the stores. Three tries and no luck finding any signs, so maybe this is over for awhile. Someone in the know can comment on that if they wish.

Click any photo for a high rez version. You may need to click again to enlarge further.

And that is how I came to find the new bunny farm OPENING TODAY. Lots of bunnies and some great environments make Trident's Jardin Secret a place to visit.

Some bunnies are for sale, some just for admiring. All are marked with crystals for eye color should you be looking for a specific gem type.






I really don't know much about Ozimal breeding, my lovlies are just pets who hop around and keep me smiling, so I can't make any informed comments in that regard. I can say that the notecards available for the some of the creatures show a long genealogy list.

While Laufey Markstein says this is a sideline hobby, he is obviously into the intricacies of  bloodlines *wink*.


My personal favorite discovery, and why I had already bookmarked the shop even before finding the not quite open yet bunny area, is the huge selection of realistic bunny pens and outdoor gardening props. This is one example of a lovely enclosure. Others have flowers or veggies.There are both small and large plots of vegetables and grains, some with working animations.

I spent a whole day awhile back looking for garden vegetable areas. Search failed me. Sometimes you just have to wait for serendipity to arrive.

Style notes:

Hair: :MIRONE: W/gift ELAN_darkbrown
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 5/br) 03a;  Amacci ~ Eyelashes "Dazzle" - Black
Clothing: Project Kiwi - Denim One-Piece Green
Shoes: sf design caroline sandals (NLA)
Accessories: [Bangles] Cream Night Bangle Bracelet; [Baubles] Oversized Hoop Earring

Poses by LAP and Amacci and Pffiou

Comments

Nissa Nightfire said…
awww... well, Trident was a great place to land in any event :) I'm just guessing that the 25L blog was having a hiccup when you visited it. The latest blog post has a list of the vendors under the pictures, and this week actually included the slurls (yay!) I can see they've been updating the blog with slurls, so maybe you hit it at a bad time ... be sure to check back again. I picked up another lovely piece that I hope to blog soon-ish!
Chic Aeon said…
Well lucky you :D. And "I" found some things I was looking for. So it all worked out. I'll try again next week. Thanks for the update.

Popular Posts