Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Ghostly Flowers


Blue Blood just released an outfit named Calendula. Arriving this morning in all the traditional BB colors, red spoke to me. Little did I know that there was a reason. [insert spooky music here]

I was very pleased to see that while a skirt was included (well of course), there were provisions for us "hardly ever - give us pants" gals. I did try the top on with leggings from the Valeria set and it worked beautifully, but digging through my boots folder for something with red, I found these almost ancient lovelies called Let Them Eat Cake. I won a gift certificate in a hunt long ago and picked these out as part of my prize. I didn't wear them often, but I did love them. Hence, I went with the leggy look and my over the top (not knee) period boots.

Click any photo for a high rez version.
You may need to enlarge twice.



I wanted a new locale, but I didn't want to work too hard for it. We all have those days. So I turned to an old notecard that Cajsa passed out in the fashion bloggers group many months ago. As you might expect, many locations had been rebuilt, changed hands or simply disappeared. But among the viable locales, I found this place.

Foul Whisperings, Strange Matters is a symbolic treatment of the key themes of Shakespeare's play, Macbeth.

Even if you aren't a photographer or blogger, this is a great place to visit with much to see. Click on books to learn more about Macbeth.

If you are a very brave soul you can join the dance of the ghosts on the ground floor of the castle.

They whisper their messages of praise as they drift in a floating pattern around and through visitors.







My favorite part of this outfit is the collar and buckles. The collar could easily be used with other outfits.As always the attention to detail is stellar.

Style notes:

Hair: W&Y MODEL HAIR 14 GIFT
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 5/br) 10a
Shoes: Ztique Let Them Eat Cake
Clothing: +++BB+++ Calendula RED (review copy)
Accessories:  ROMP  Sorrow Sparrow Earrings

Poses by Amacci and ANA_mations

Comments

Popular Posts