Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Dolly Pink and Changes


While I embrace the idea of the future, I sometimes find myself kicking and screaming on my way into it. And so it was last night when I discovered that many of my long time favorite programs will no longer work on my hopefully soon to arrive computer and Windows 7. So some changes are afoot. They will most likely be good ones, but bear with me while I sort out the intricacies of my new software. It seems pragmatic to work on the graphics learning curve before tackling the other challenges of a new system. In the end, it will be great I am sure and I will be able to do much more. But baby steps.




My Wake Me Up outfit of the wee morning hours includes lots of newness. First we have some creatively cute rag doll hair from *SoliDea FoliEs*. Definitely different. Definitely fun. And it is on special this week as part of a new $50L monthly group offering from Italian designers. Find it at the entrance to the store -- one week only. This month's theme is "dolly".

I chose a *JeSyLiLO*: skin with a young, fresh look and oh so pink lipstick. My clothes are not new ones, but my boots -- oh so cute boots -- are part of the new releases from lassitude & ennui. Find them VERY SOON at the Fantasy Faire.


The boots are filled with great details such as short lace along the top and "pull on" loops in the back. Still, I am so glad that I don't actually have to button the myriad of  tiny buttons. Those poor Victorian ladies!

With lots of colors to choose from, there is bound to be a favorite among them. Black, rose, red, purple, gray, cream and brown. Be still my beating heart. These are pretty ladylike though, so I best iron some of my Steampunk and Victorian dresses.

As you can see, they can be added to more modern styles too. Eclectic is a wonderful thing. The boots come in Viewer 2 with alpha version and include sets with and without resizers.



Click on any small photo for a high rez version.




One of the changes for The Blog will be an added category for New Releases. From now on it will be easy to tell if there is newness amidst my photos and ramblings. A new photo format is on the way too.


Style Notes: 

Hair: *SoliDea FoliEs* Doll Wool Hair
Skin: *JeSyLiLO*:::Gum:::*LightSkin*J3*BT ( Matte )
Clothing: +++BB+++ Valeria WG WHITE Pants ; Fierce**My Boyfriends shirt (Pink)
Shoes:lassitude & ennui Flora Boots red
Accessories:[BUKKA]COLOR-BELT PINK(M)

Poses by:Glitteratti, Sway's Balloon Bench [Love]

Comments

Popular Posts