Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Pied a Terre


On the move again, not by design but by circumstance -- I found myself building a tiny  Pied a Terre.  Wikipedia defines my new abode as :
pied-à-terre (French -"foot on the ground") is a small living unit usually located in a large city some distance away from an individual's primary residence.
Mine is indeed tiny with just a bed, chair, tub, privacy screen and a few decor items. For now it it home, perhaps someday soon it will actually be that stopping over spot and not my only housing.


I have a window that looks out on the big city. It is always night in my world, but the windows of the neighboring high-rise buildings keep the darkness at bay -- even at midnight.  Some of my furnishes are homemade, others favorites from this last year.


One brand new addition is a word art decal from PeanutButterFly. I was visiting at an opportune moment and found a wildcard on the lucky board.  There are plenty of clever sayings to choose from, some with figures and designs, others in plainer mode. All are extremely reasonably priced and at a prim a piece a great decorating value.



My outfit isn't really new, but I received so many compliments on it the last week or so I decided to feature it. Comfy and casual it is also very low on the script scale -- something we had to watch out for in classes.

The smooth fitting knit top happily tucks in; the hair has a kill scripts option. Comfy jeans are worn in just the right places.

Poses featured are from the new BehaviorBody 60'S Models series.





Click on any small photo for a high rez version.










Style Notes: 

Hair:Alli&Ali Amnesha Hair Ash
Skin:[:T:] Zoe / sunkissed :: 02 Purity; [:T:] Rosy cheeks 2
Clothing:[Miseria] Delirium Jeans; +KiiToS!!+ P-Coat *Check* Open ver.; e! Risque Business (Red)


Poses by:BehaviorBody

Comments

Popular Posts