Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Pure White


This week's color challenge needed no planning. I have a favorite white outfit. I wear it often. It changes from time to time as there are plenty of options in the set.  And I have some favorite hair that definitely makes a statement amidst the absence of color.

This  locale wasn't my plan though -- my white room, something akin to Matrix fame, was no longer in existence. Redecorating had changed the purity of white into warm rich woods. Plan B -- my first click in search for "snow" was different, but just a striking. So a ten minute shoot this week.

Sometimes it is nice when things just flow.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Calico Ingmann Tracy - Blood
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 04
Clothing: +++BB+++ Valeria WG WHITE


Poses by:Diesel Works

Comments

Rudhmellowen said…
The overall look is stunning, your red hair in all that white is incredible... looks amazing!
aw lovely!
I thought the snow was over but it's a welcome change :)
you're so pretty
♥Laura♥
Anonymous said…
Beautiful! Looking at the snowy backdrop makes me long for winter to be over
Eliza said…
Wonderful look! I love the contrast of your red hair against the snowy background!
Kaelyn Alecto said…
Brrrrr I am so happy it's spring and there's no more snow around now... This pic makes me wanna say Goooooodbye winter and Bring on the sunshine!! ;) You look lovely in white and I love the sassy pose you used!

Popular Posts