Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Guywear


Anyone who has watched this blog through the years, know I like guywear. I am a jeans gal at heart and while I venture over into more girlish attire at times (and mostly for the photos) I pretty much live in pants and other comfy attire. VERO MODERO released a new design for the fellows recently, the Rocker set. I thought about dusting off Chav's shape; it has been awhile. But when I tried on the jacket, it was obvious it would work for gals too. I downsized the prims a bit and took a brief walk in my favorite grungy neighborhood.  The belted piece will fit higher up on taller avatars. I am six to six and a half foot barefoot depending on the sim I am in (who knows?)

My hair is a new release from Simply Britnee. Camila comes in two styles; the second has locks falling across the eyes. I particularly liked this Negro color which is actually a very dark gray.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Camila 2/Negro
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 04
Clothing: VERO MODERO Rocker Set
Accessories: 19 LOCS Ver,1.1glasses

Poses by:LAP

Comments

Jura Shepherd said…
Lovely! I like a lot of men's styles in SL too. It's a tedious labor of love to resize some of the primy stuff, but I like the results. Cheers!

Popular Posts