Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Hitchhiker



I SO love this hair. Just out from Amacci, Emilia can be worn in two versions, this being the longer style. What makes this new release special is simple -- it works!   How it works is pretty intriguing and I admit to being puzzled at first. The basic mid length style comes with a add on that attaches to your spine (Yes, really. How clever.) This may not be new news in the hair world, but it is the first I have seen of this ingenuity.


Emilia  won't work with every outfit of course; some prim jackets will get in the way. What it does do beautifully is move with you -- and that is a true pleasure. Some of my favorite long hairs come from the Amacci store and this one is absolutely going to the top of my list.  Lots of colors to choose from, of course.

I should add a caveat here. Since the longer section of this style attaches to the spine, you may have issues with wearablity with outfits that already contain a prim attached to the spine. This only for those of you on the older style viewer. Viewer 2 folks can simply stack those prims using the "Add" option.


My outfit of the day is a mix of more Phoenix - Firefall lucky chair bonanza and some old favorites. They blend nicely, I think. I took my new duds and my new hair over to The Mother Road. I never get tired of taking photos there.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Emilia ~ Mocha (new release)
Skin: Poison Chinese Tattoo; [:T:] Zoe / sunkissed :: 02 Purity
Clothing: PD/Phoenix Destiny; WRONG - Faded Ripped Jeans
Shoes: [Lazy Places] Jax Boots
Accessories: PD/Phoenix Destiny;

Poses by:LAP, Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts