Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Accented Neutral


Bright hues on cool snow. Ah the things we can do and not get cold in our virtual world. This Tiny Dancer set is from Blonde&Blonde on the Marketplace. Note that the gray background color of the top almost matches my skin *wink*. It is NOT see through.


The WOMENstuff hunt has started. I have not decided if I'll be doing it as I have an issue with paying hunt organizers -- and a lot of that is cropping up these days. That doesn't count MadPea hunts of course which give you an adventure game as a bonus; I am so addicted!

Still there are plenty of great things to be had on the 200 stops I am sure. This is the prize from EMO-tions. Doris comes in both white and black for the hunt.  I don't have info on which of the EMO-tions stores is in the hunt, but you'll find out.

 
Pose by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts