Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

News Bites


Just some brief news on a busy day. First up, my photo above won the top prize in the Dirty Deeds cemetery prop contest. This was great fun to do and I enjoyed playing with the post-processing tools, something I rarely get a chance to do. I know you want to see what items actually LOOK like!  Read a bit more if you wish at my "arty" blog here. That's me as the dirty and bloody dead body. Oh the fame! Each of my buds are on different tombstone props -- that was one of the rules. Four people, four animation menus. For those of you that like the macabre, this is really a very nice prop with some stellar animations.

Also in the headlines, The Enchanted Frost Hunt by MadPea has begun. I went out on the trial and while the storyline prose is wonderful, this is going to be a tough one. I have five slots completed with one of them being mine so that really doesn't count. Happily there is lots of time to find all those tiny orbs :D.  They ARE tiny and difficult to see. Twisted folks will love this one. Watch the MadPea blog for prize photos. MOSP is the last stop on the trail if you go in order so I'll know (sort of ) when people are finishing - LOL. I may or may not be blogging about prizes but those of you that are better hunters, go forth and have fun!


Comments

Popular Posts