Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Sweetwater


It is an exceptionally good month over at COLLABOR88. You don't need a crystal ball to figure that out. It might just be me and the theme and my memories -- or maybe not *wink*. So many pretty things.

This Sweetwater casita (little house) from Cheeky Pea is exceptionally nice with so many lovely details it is difficult to find the perfect picture plane. The COLLABOR88 sim has been full since this morning, so patience is key. Or if you love lagfests, that is the place to be.




An obvious Southwestern influence forms the thematic basis of this release, more Arizona than New Mexico for me. And for those of you who haven't journeyed to these spots on our globe, know that authenticity is part of the package.


The bed comes in both PG and Adult versions, there are two lounging benches to while away the sunny hours. Singles, friends and couples poses are included. And there are of course props.

My hair is a new release from EMO-tions. Jordan comes with two styles in one, a texture change headband and hairbase. It releases Saturday.

There are some wonderful decor items in this set including the dream catcher (mod for size). My personal favorite detail is this cactus dish.

ONE LAND IMPACT - ONE LAND IMPACT - ONE LAND IMPACT - ONE LAND IMPACT - ONE LAND IMPACT - ONE LAND IMPACT - ONE LAND IMPACT - ONE LAND IMPACT 

Got it?

How can you NOT get it ?!?!?


I put the casita down in Peaceful Valley but it really needs a desert to be happy. So as soon as I get my Blender skills a bit more polished, I will make it a sandy home of its own.

My outfit is a release from long ago from Acid and Mala. 

Poses by: Helamiyo, aDORKable, Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts