Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Harsh Reality


It is a brilliantly sunny and bitterly cold morning over at the MadPea Carnival. The light is harsh and not all that flattering. Still, it is fitting for the environment .  Two new releases mix with some old favorites in my early day photo.

This is the +Blue Blood+ SugarDoll dress in black and red. Dusky taupes mix with shimmery charcoal and a touch of girlieness. My purse which I happily tinted to a darker black is included in the second set of purse poses from BehaviorBody. Today I made it easy on myself and used the HandBagPose hud (included) to cycle through options. Like the predecessor pack, these come with subtle variances for a perfect fit. Each of them worked for me, but if you are a less than average shaped avatar, I am guessing the nuances would be very welcome.




Poses by: BehaviorBody

Comments

Unknown said…
Hey hun great pics. You should add them to the MadPea Flickr Stream!!!!

Popular Posts