Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Finishing Touches


I have been decorating the Trompe Loeil Villas. It is a big but fun job; many spots to fill. Once the furniture is in, it is time to dig in inventory (or shop) for the little things that make a house a home. Highlighted here are a few items from StoraxTree.  One of my favorites are these planter with roses (Vintage Plant Stand Rose Bush White) which come in two styles with resizers. They would look lovely outside but I opted for an interior placement. These come in many colors with my favorites being pink. Rosy tones were not right for this room but I am guessing they will find a home soon.


Another good find are the traditional paintings with lighting, great for period rooms as well as libraries etc.   The wicker living room set is from La Galleria; not new, it still looks very up to date.


I am a cat person and I love my Firestorm kitty, Pearl. This perpetual sleeping cat adds a homey touch. Several kitty breeds are available.

Comments

Popular Posts