Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The White Room - Post 3500


The Mens Dept opens in a couple of days.  Always plenty of goodness for both sexes.  This is a terrifically nice, manly chair from Trompe Loeil. Somewhere between Deco and Grunge, it will fit in nicely with many decors -- especially the male oriented ones.


I had fun taking these photos so decided to add more than one to my post. The chairs come in various color sets with both a single color (shown) and dual color in the mix. Both PG and A versions are available.


Now these poses are aimed at and sized for -- guys. Still I found almost all of them worked well for me.


And here is the fashion shot -- a great new shorts jumpsuit from Ducknipple. Color hud; natch.  The detailing on this is impressive. Each zipper tooth is a piece of mesh -- Oh my! Look for the Bubba Romper.

And I bet you noticed that you can SIT in this - LOL. Let's all shout Hallelujah.



Hair by MINA
Pose by: the chair and aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts