Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Island Living


There is something romantic about island living. Caribbean, Mediterranean or South Pacific are my top picks.  The nights are warm and beckon us towards the seas.

An exclusive release for the Summer Fashion Festival, Terra from GAALL& MOONSHADOW is a complete long skirted set including jewelry and Slink mid sandals. Taxi.


When I tried this on, I immediately went searching for some Discord Designs braids. I found a most likely discontinued by now hair that I purchased three years ago. Still a great style and a fitting look.

Just as I was getting ready to take this shot amidst palms and sands,  Sway's [Pantai] Beach Hut arrived. I of course had to unpack it.  You can find it at TLC which has the theme this month of Bali -- perfect for summer.  A beach set is also available.


Skin: Akeruka Manuela Tan MK4

Poses by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts