Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Sell Out Now!



Nooooo -- this post has nothing at all to do with SL 2.0, but it might make you smile.

A RL friend of mine sent me this WITH the title quoted above. It was good to know that my thousands of hours spent blogging were worth something in someone's eyes. Yes, I am laughing.

Really I would be quite happy with five million LINDENS!

And who knew that Chic at Phil's had a site in Germany (or .de anyway). Mostly likely all blogger sites do and I just didn't know.



Anyway, my post of the day. Fun and easy.



Comments

You have over a million visitors to your blog a day??? How in the world!?
Chic Aeon said…
I KNOW! Funny. And they got the number of posts off by a thousand. And no, not REALLY all those visitors. I have no idea where they get their statistic - LOL
ok, I WANTED ALL your secrets if you really were getting a MILLION hits a day, lol. I thought our biggest bloggers in our community were getting about that a YEAR, not a day, lol. A few post their end of the year stats and some are that high, but I don't think I have ever seen any higher. Nothing even close to a million hits a day.
Chic Aeon said…
I doubt there is ANY possibility that I am getting those hits - LOL. If I see a number over 500 I am a happy gal. Now I was going to make a comment that "hits" are not page views but the site I show actually SAYS page views so who knows?

It is always difficult to gauge popularity. I have three posts on a page so folks can scroll down and read. I am also on many feeds that show the whole post. (No guarantee that folks are reading of course). So the best we can do is judge by comparison -- looking at the norm and seeing if we do better than that. This was fun though.

Popular Posts