Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

FFL- Finale


This is my last official Fashion For Life Post -- number 16 if my count is correct.  I type this up on my building platform, as the sims get restarted to open. That was over a week ago of course. The small miracle of blog post scheduling.



It has been a whirlwind few days -- especially considering that those sixteen posts were not the only info with pics appearing on my blogs. This may just have been a record blogging session for me. It was indeed fun.


I hope you have enjoyed the event, the gachas and the Passport excursion. Another festival is on my day planner starting Monday, so a day off is a great option. As I chose my braids for this post, I noted that Hair Fair isn't too far away. I have decided not to apply for early entry, letting perhaps one of the new folks on the block take my spot and have my adventure. It isn't time to pass the torch yet, but I really don't need to post on everything that is happening.

In this last pictorial, some exceptionally nice FFL items.

* * Mon Cheri * Isis earrings (texture change hud)
* !!smesh ~ Mesh Jumpsuit (texture change hud) nicely loose and comfy. The FFL location is not in my vendor list but here is the main store.
* Flair Slink nails in patterns - set 216
* Eclectica 'Bohemian' Salon Slippers for Slink flat feet.



Hair by Discord Designs

Poses by: aDORKable, Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts