Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

DSN - Guys 2!


Two nice surprises showed up in my Designer Showcase Network dropbox this morning. The first was this shirt from Has Been Designs. Now -- it is from the MALE clothing channel of DSN. I specifically signed up for that to keep you guys abreast of any new great places. It turns out I really like this shirt. So we'll call it "unisex" shall we? The shirt came along with some matching board shorts, some tees with Hawaiian motifs and such, but this one is the star. The details are extremely nice with the tiniest buttons down the front and fine white trim. The shirt comes in a variety of colors. Tucked in a corner of the store amidst unisex and gal stuff, they sell for $50.


The second sample of note was from Eclectica. It contained a great bangle set in tortoise shell, matching earrings and the cutest scarf. Shown here with a top from L`Abel. This will be such a great set for Fall and Fall will be coming around again. Mother Nature rules. I TPed over to what I thought was a new store to me and found I had been there not long ago. In fact, I featured a gorgeous necklace from there in this post not long ago. I so love that new search feature in the sidebar. Yeah!

So, not a new discovery, but still wonderful things. Definitely stop by! The designs are superb.

Poses by LAP.

Comments

Popular Posts