Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Pastel Pleasures


Freebies, gifts and dollarbies add wonderful touches to our existing wardrobes. We can have splashes of color and try out new styles (and designers) without breaking the bank. Donna Flora has a fun top and super scarf for a dollarbie on the bargain table. This outfit comes with a short system skirt that is quite nice. That is until you try and wear a system skirt under the new server code. For me at least, it isn't an option. So until SL(R) gets it together and fixes that, I suggest you save the skirt and go with pants or shorts. I got on my new [LeLutka] - MICK pants and the super belt that comes with. What a cute outfit. Boot credits below. Hair from Tiny Bird.




LeeZu! has some gifts out in the bargain area. Find them wrapped up prettily and grouped on a large table display. The outfit I am wearing came with a short open skirt. I gave that up in favor of the white stole from Peppermint Blue (an IZUMYA gift previously blogged). I added some white stocking (NLA) and my Image Reflections short boots. The oh so pretty necklace I blogged a few days ago from Shine goes perfectly. My Total Betty tank (NLA) keeps those abs warm.

Poses by IZUMIYA.

Comments

Popular Posts