Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Who's That Girl?


Sometimes we all get a bit out of character. Well, maybe not everyone, but I do. If you read this blog often, you know I don't do "girlie" well. This was so cute and creative though, I just had to show it to you in case YOU venture over into that young and ultra feminine realm now and then. The dress is from Miss Muffet -- aptly named Berries 'n Cream.

I ventured over to Miss Muffet as I am trying to be VERY good about checking all my SLURLs (/me bows in a gentile manner to accept her gold stars). There are dresses in this same style as the tasty morsel above, but there are also items moving into that mainstream realm. If you take a trip over, check out the Connacht Spring Knit sweaters. Cute!



There is also a Midnight Mania board that you might be interested in as well as a cute black and white dotted mini number in the lucky chair nearby.

So, put on your girlie shoes if you have some and take a look at Miss Muffet.

Hair by Kosh. Pose by Glitterati.

Comments

Popular Posts