Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Indie Rose


Indie Rose has some new goodies out for us. Some free, some dollarbies. This is the cheetah dress. It comes with neck ruffles (not shown). I wanted to try out my new Dark Mouse shoes that I won this morning so I unpacked them and added my nylons from Slow Kitchen's current gift. A black necklace from WhoNose completes the look. Hair from LaLa Moon.


This second gift is called the Spring Flower Overlay dress and has a sheer babydoll layer. It is oh so feminine and extremely pretty. I added some Juicy slingback shoes, a bracelet and earrings from Primagine, and a tote bag from (*Lauwarme).


This is one of the dollarbie sets. Find it upstairs in the main building. I added rose colored glasses from *[SpeXx], an oversized *OC* Lily bag, and some more Juicy shoes.




There is a lucky chair as well as three lucky boards. Find them in the back of the main shop. This hottie outfit is one of the chair prizes. And if you are in need of lingerie, there are two dollarbie bags in the Gothic shop housed in the house across the bridge. There is a half price sale on lingerie for 24 hours too. Some of that has expired, so shop soon.

Poses by LAP.

Comments

Popular Posts