Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Evening Thoughts :D

Hey there guys --

I haven't blogged today simply because I didn't find anything new and worthwhile to blog. I do have plans in the works for tomorrow, but not necessarily in the fashion vein. Here's hoping a new outfit magically appears :D .

I could of course blog the items that everyone else is (wink), but I seriously doubt that I am the only blog you read ( well DUH!). Today you have undoubtedly seen a lot of the same stuff over and over. That's got me a bit depressed I'm afraid.

If I can't find something new to share or at least a fun theme for you to read about, I'd just as soon keep quiet. I'd like to be able to say you saw it here first -- and often times I can. I'm just not in "follower" mode these days.

So, I'm not on vacation. I'm still out there searching for ya.


And that's the way it is.

Comments

Popular Posts