Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Enjoying the Moment


I took a fair amount of photos this eve, but this one pretty much says it all.

FOOD. I love prim food -- or mesh food; any food where calories don't count. This is Sway's prize in the Four Walls Hunt.  Wall decor is part of the mix as well as an empty plate for when you have been a bad, bad girl.

New hair out tomorrow at EMO-tions includes Maresol which is probably meant to be for a fancier occasion than a party with me and the cupcakes *wink*.

And I am really loving this "sleep shirt" from SLC. There is also a geranium print and some lacy versions (most likely if you have a partner to impress). The shirts come with a thong but I am evidently way bigger than the thong maker intended so I slipped into some Flirty Jeans from PARADISIS, my goto jeans in a huge variety of colors.

That's the news from my corner of the world. If it has seemed like our virtual land has been a bit under the weather the last few days, it's not you :D. I have stories. BOY, do I have stories. But another time ------



Pose by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts