Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Midnight At the Oasis


A quick post and a heads up to keep a look out for the Cold Winter Nights hunt which starts very soon. This is a $10 hunt with some great looking prizes -- not to mention a preponderance of shops you most likely know well.  With an overflowing inventory and a very long ToDo list, I won't be taking part, but if I needed anything, this would definitely be my hunt of choice next week.

This lovely star watching set from -Hanaya-  Yummy Collectibles has room for three. Sadly all my buds were out getting ready to start their work week. The "waiting" animation that I am in is much fun with rocking, boredom and anticipation all in evidence.

Outfit by PARADISIS; boots by Prim and Pixel

Pose by: the telescope set

Comments

Popular Posts