Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Safecracker


I am a shorttimer here at LEA20. One more month and I move on to new territories. So I decided that when the muse hits me, I'll take some photos at MOSP as a reminder and a history of what I made.

In truth I thoroughly enjoyed the frantic creative month of design, so much to put together, so many venues. After that I was just a caretaker, visiting now and then with folks that stopped by. I am happy that so very many photographers and machinima makers have been using MOSP over the months. The traffic is still very high and "I" am over at Aditi much of the time so it isn't me *wink*.

My outfit of the eve includes a corset from {MV} called Cirque. Find it this week at the Cosmopolitan Sales Room. My hair is a new release from EMO-tions, Suri.


Pose by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts