Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Diesel Works At Pose Fair 2013



Now Diesel Works has been one of my long time favorite pose stores for awhile. I even remember when the shop opened. Yes, I am THAT old.  If you follow my blog, you see Rogan Diesel's creations mentioned often. With a huge selection of newness for the fair, it was difficult to know where to start. So -- I simply opened the first box!


Now I have no idea what the other releases are like yet, but I am very taken with the Beth series. Again, difficult to decide among the poses and there are many in the pack with some being variants of the pose style.  All good.


Trompe Loeil's new Cobble Hill line debuts at FaMESHed in April! It is a BIG line with lots of items. Two of my favorites are shown here, the storage bench and one of many versions of a nine celled photo arrangement. The wall art of course weighs in at one land impact; well of COURSE it does. The bench is three LI with shadow and two without. 

My top photo shows the couch that is the backbone of this set. Both couch and chair come in different versions, some with pillows, some with blanket, some plain. I like the pillow ones the best. One thing to note about the couch and chair is that since they are mod, you can tint the linen version (there is a charcoal version also) to any color you need. Not everyone loves gray the way I do.

Both PG and adult versions will be available.


Poses by: Diesel Works at Pose Fair 2013 (Beth Series)

Comments

Popular Posts