Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

OK. I'll Play

It's not quite time for bed, so I will join in the fun.

What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often?
- Well DUH! 12/31/2007 and no the typist was NOT bored on New Year's Eve. I was a morning child.

Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life?
Calla as I sat for hair and played Trivia for lindens.

Where do you spend most of your SL time now?
Machinima Open Studio Project, now housed on LEA7 (yes a plug) and open for photographers, but not quite finished. 

Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one)
While I have some RL friends in SL, my closest "virtual" friend is undoubtedly Chandra AKA the burlesque queen from deviousMind.

What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one)
Absolutely impossible to choose. I have so many wonderful things; some I have just rediscovered as the inventory fairy busily taking away also returned some oldies.

The last thing you purchased in Second Life?
That's easy. Tonight's purchase were some snowy bushes from KIDD. Working on the SNOW area of MOSP (new).

What color clothing does your avatar wear most often?
Neutral. I am a grayscale gal.

Do you prefer to walk, run or fly?
I meander mostly; so walk is my answer. If you move too fast, you miss the details.

What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL?
I did a little bull riding in my early youth. I am an explorer, but not much of an adventurer.

Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife?
I'd let the director choose.

Comments

I think I need to do some bull riding myself now, you've got me interested. Also, I admit I squeeeeed when I saw that you had participated! Thank you! <3

Popular Posts