Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Eggs in a Nest


Hunting for Easter eggs is HARD work -- well not really. But I did take a little lie down to rest part way through the egg hunt at The Nest.  I have tons (and I do mean tons) of eggs to open. Cackle berries (that means "egg") are in shops, down alleyways, in the grass -- under around and in things. Most eggs are big and easy to find.

I had a great time and I will be showing you some of the prizes soon. Always good to have new things to decorate with. Yeah!  I also found The Boutique (a very busy spot today) in a gorgeous building. I have some landmarks and will return another time when my energy is higher. Meanwhile, go forth and look for some eggs; grab yourself some new home accessories and furniture.


Pose by: the lounger

Comments

Popular Posts