Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Pose Fair 2013 - Just Around the Corner

 

I spent the morning at Pose Fair 2013 where the final touches are being added by some of the merchants. While vast, it is easy to get around without getting lost. There is indeed something for everyone with gals, guys, kids, couples and groups all covered.


You could easily spend a day trying out all the poseball sets so be sure and bring your friends or significant other along.


While I have many talented posemakers to spotlight over the coming week, I decided to start with Juxtapose. I have always felt the stances from Rain Laval were some of the most natural on the grid. They fit me well both in sizing and temperament. Stands shown here are from the Motivation and Still Waters sets.


Poses by: Juxtapose at Pose Fair 2013

Comments

Popular Posts