Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Neva and Hela


It didn't take much to get me back over to Neva River. There I ran into a French fan who let me know that this picturesque place is modeled after a real area. Amazing!  We really DO learn things in our virtual world *wink*.


Pose Fair 2013 is coming in a few days, a time to get some newness into our "Animations" folder.  I remember the first Pose Fair. Actually I was a VENDOR in the first pose fair. We change hats often in SL -- or at least I do, but making poses definitely gave me an appreciation for all that is involved. I can't wait to see the new pose props -- always fun!


These stands of the afternoon hale from Helamiyo. You can find them SOON at the fair.

My swimwear is antique and no longer available but still loved. Skin is still Asia from Izzie's at Skin Fair. Hair from Dura at Fashion for Life and hopefully now in the store.

Poses by: HelaMiyo @ Pose Fair 2013

Comments

Popular Posts