Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Parking

 

Still betwixt and between I planted myself on a friend's plot today, needing to feel grounded. First out of my bag was one of the Sara picnic sets from Cheeky Pea for FaMESHed. Now while I would normally have chosen the rust toned version (there is also a monochrome gray style), I opted for the brighter colors of Spring. I AM ready for the change of seasons and every little bit helps. I got out a lovely no copy so I am careful with it tree from a hunt awhile back; cherry blossoms. Primmy but worth it, it goes nicely with the low land impact Cheeky goodness.


Details and cleverness abound in this set. Doors form the walls; a spider plant hangs lazily beside the swinging crate lounger.


The picnic set has superb light bulbs (not an easy thing; I know) which led me to take my photos in early evening pink skies. These outdoor sets come in both adult and family versions.  I am guessing that you can purchase the picnic basket separately; lots of details and only 2 LI.

Hair by Discord Designs.

PS. When doing my research on this release I found the new Cheeky Pea blog which I somehow missed other times. Google can sometimes be finicky. It is amazing. Kudos to Velena for a fantastic job. The photos are indeed art.

Poses by: the furniture

Comments

Popular Posts