Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Skin Fair - First Look

Skin Fair opens March 15th. 
Get ready to look GREAT!


It's quiet over at the event. Lot of folks have yet to set up. Plenty of time; no big hurry. I peaked into some of the buildings, searching for undiscovered (to me anyway) talent and found at least one designer I am very excited about. More on that in an upcoming post.

The venue is simplistic and easy to get around in with shopping the star of the show -- as it should be. There are skins for both guys and gals. Some shapes are in the mix  -- and of course many things yet to be added.

My lead photo?  I know you want to know. A new release from Tuli, Elyse comes in three light skintones with powder being the darkest.  Eyebrow choices, tango appliers and lots of makeups (dimples too) gives you plenty of ways to express yourself. Grab a demo later in the week and meet Elyse.




Pose by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts