Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Washing Up


It's the first of the month and the FaMESHed designers have been hard at work bringing you some extra great goodness. Cory Edo wants us both clean and well groomed it seems -- judging by the beautifully made new releases from Trompe Loeil. This tub comes in a variety of finishes with either PG or adult animations.


This vanity comes with its own rezzer. Touch for poses, to rez or derez your choice of makeup props and for texture change on the chair. The finish is lovely and "antiqued" in that 1960s manner.


While the dressing table seems to be getting most of the press (yes it is early yet), my personal favorite of the set is this sink and mirror. The textures are gorgeous and the detailing superb. Doesn't that towel look just like you put it back on the rack?  Two poses are included and I am guessing that two people can wash up at the same time as there is a "swap" option in the menu.


I'm taking this photo in the Newport Beach house from Trompe Loeil, one of the things I am very happy will remain in my life when the Machinima Open Studio Project moves over to LEA7 (like maybe tomorrow if I have any energy left at all -- soon anyway). It is one of my very favorite places to take photos. Calm, neutral colors and fantastic shadows -- and then there is the impressive exterior.

My outfit is a new release from SLC. I especially like the Spring Halter Top Lace which comes in many colors. Spring, I am ready for ya! Good news is that the cami is on special this weekend.

My hair (older but I love wearing it) is Telephone by ploom.

Poses by: the furniture and Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts