Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

HUD 'n Hair

Is that me smiling!?!?!?

Yep. And while it could be because there are new Bewitched Hair gift releases just out -- it is also because I found this very cool [SI] Photo Emotions HUD at A. D Studios. It let's you REALLY tell the world how you are feeling. It has an easy user interface that fits on the side of your screen as a HUD. Then just click on and off the emotions. Be SURE and click off the one you were using though - LOL. I was madly clicking assuming the former emotion would go away. NOT! The things my face could do!



The only problem I found at all was with my eyelashes. Some of the emotions don't work well with prim lashes. I can live with that and take them off. Or I guess if I was a real die hard, I could adjust the eyelashes. That's doubtful for me though.


Here is the interface and a couple more examples of emotions. The HUD sells for $100 and you get THREE copies. And they are transfer. Be good to your best friends -- SHARE the fun!


PS. There is also a redo of some earlier Bewitched hair that had problems so pick that up right next to the poster with these pictured.

Comments

Popular Posts