Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Hunting We Will Go


It the grid wide Ghost Buster Hunt Day. Yeah! I can't wait to try out Dove's fantastic pose pumpkin. The hunt starts at noon so we don't have long to wait. Until then though, you can get over to Mischief and search for jammie bottoms. Yes, I am wearing mine and I think they are quite presentable as pants. The jammies are found in spider webs inside the mischief shop. There are 13 pairs - not all with Halloween themes. I only picked up a few, but they are very nice and comfy. And comfy works for a day of hunting and gathering.

Shown here with a previously blogged tank from nekorifik, the cute necklace I mentioned yesterday from Rebel - X and my Juicy slingbacks. Hair by House of Heart, Tuli's Halloween skin and pose by LAP.

Comments

Popular Posts