Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Dangerous Desires




Passion. We have it or we want it. Deisel Works has a new gift out for everyone who desires desire. Hold Me Close does indeed that. Find it in a big gift box with floating text.



The other super hot gift for today is from INDI  Designs.  I am guessing many of you know about this already as there are LOTS of green dots on the map just now.  There are two multipack gifts -- one for guys and one for gals and as usual, the gals can use many of the guy items when in tomboy mode. The sets come in a variety of colors with tons of options.  There is a very nice hoodie for the guys; it just didn't work with the couples pose.




click for larger photos - always :D

Prim belts are included in the packs and undies for the gals. The textures are scrumptious. You are looking for a blue gift box -- two actually, and they are easy to find. There is an example at the TP point so you know what to search for. I think this may be a just today gift, so get over there if this is your style.


Photos taken at Urbania



Download my Windlight settings for this locale HERE.




I went over to the Skin Within store last eve to try on some more ethnic skins. While I was there I won a large collection of goodies including some nice eyes and nail polish sets -- and this skin. Some things came from a raffle ball and one from the lucky chair. The skin is [SW] Zarya Raffle Gift. I liked many of the Skin Within demos. I'm not sure there is a "perfect" skin. I always want to change something about them. I admired many of the features of the Skin Within choices including the heavier eyebrows and dramatic makeups.

 


Not an everyday look for me, they definitely make a statement and sometimes that is what you want. The body shading is a bit too painterly for me, but that is a personal choice. So you might want to spend a bit of time trying on skins there. They are ethnic based which I enjoy, so each skin line will be a certain tone. Dark beauties, oriental beauties, Indian beauties all form a circle for easy viewing. Don't forget to watch the lucky chair; it isn't a chatty one.

The  Snowflakes on my Lashes  are from Worldwide Industries in the Peace On Earth Hunt. (Click the photo to see them in their glory.) They are very lovely even when it isn't snowing :D. As a bonus, they fit me perfectly!






I'm going to make a few changes to my blog posts. I've decided that I get grouchy when I take photos primarily in the studio for "go here - get this" posts. So I am taking a step back and will continue with my features in world, focusing on photography while trying to include as many great finds as I can.

With that in mind, here is one of two terrifically creative gifts from Down Down Down in the Down the Chimney Hunt (book). There are two version of this wearable prop. One has the AFK signs and one does not. Thanks to Aubrey for posting about this.


Hair from Rock Candy, AOs from LAP.

Comments

Popular Posts