Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Light and Shadow

I have been working with projected light of late, the light you see if you have shadows enabled as well as the "sun, moon and projectors" choice. Lots of dramatic effects are available, but my first tries left plenty of room for improvement when it came to fashion photography. Great shadows and horrible face lighting produced many sighs. As you might guess, it is a combination of the projector (settings and placement) as well as facelight and Windlight settings. I am getting closer :D.

I also have a TASTEFUL new neighbor at my cottage by the bridge (my permanent home for now since I am no longer at LEA). She moved in the night before last and I now have cute houses and lovely trees and grasses as my vista. In order to enjoy my expanded view, I opened up an exterior wall. That gave way to a redesign of the house as well as some Spring cleaning and redecoration. I added a mini photo studio on one wall. It is almost unnoticeable and very low prim. Both work well for my 512 lot.

Striking fashion and poses lend themselves to the mix of light and dark. My outfit is a new release from eXxEsS, REDUX in black. It comes complete with platform boots. The recent hair release, .:EMO-tions:. *DOMENICA *, works very well.

Poses by: BehaviorBody from the newly released Fashion Series Poses set (includes mirrors).

Comments

Nissa Nightfire said…
terrific photos! I love the look~

Popular Posts